Sunday, November 11, 2007

Moving into the 21st Century...Cell Phone!

Hi All - Long awaited...here´s my cell. Buy your phone cards or figure out a cheap way to call me and gimme a call and see if I pick up (service is questionable in my site, or if I am in my mosquito net like I was last night when my mom called, I might not get to the phone in time so you can try twice?) From the U.S. dial 011-591-7-722-83054. 011 intl, 591 bolivia, 7 cell in bolivia, the last 7 digits are my number. You can also try texting me...I tried texting you (that´s Helen, Steph, Evie) but I received no response so I guess that didn´t work. Show me some love! Okay, that is all. You can also call me on the landline at my house (I believe it doesn´t cost anything to receive calls either on my cell or the landline) which has the same 011-591...then 4-457-8219. Sorry I haven´t been updating blog lately...apparently Tarata with it´s turtle-slow internet does not have functioning USB ports so I will do that next time I get into the city. Hope to hear from you soon!

*And belated happy HAPPY birthday to my best buds Eviekins and Stepharoni!

xoxo, Joy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey joyous!!!

do you have the same mailing address now that you've moved?