Okay, I'm going to try to get back into blogging...after a 5 month hiatus.
1) 2 months left to go in Peace Corps! (and I'm ready to be DONE!)
2) Post PC plans are set: starting bschool at University of Michigan in August (GO BLUE!)
3) Plans for rest of time in China: COS conference, Xi'an, Lijiang, take HSK (hoping for a level 6), enjoy myself and try not to get too worked up about delinquent students :D
4) Back to the US in early July in time for Evie's wedding!
5) Summer plans - vacaciones a Bolivia!
But for now, back to work. 6 hours of student midterms to listen to today so I can run away for a week to COS conference and Xi'an!