Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm Back?

Okay, I'm going to try to get back into blogging...after a 5 month hiatus.

Quick update:

1) 2 months left to go in Peace Corps! (and I'm ready to be DONE!)
2) Post PC plans are set: starting bschool at University of Michigan in August (GO BLUE!)
3) Plans for rest of time in China: COS conference, Xi'an, Lijiang, take HSK (hoping for a level 6), enjoy myself and try not to get too worked up about delinquent students :D
4) Back to the US in early July in time for Evie's wedding!
5) Summer plans - vacaciones a Bolivia!

But for now, back to work. 6 hours of student midterms to listen to today so I can run away for a week to COS conference and Xi'an!

1 comment:

IraShaughnessy said...

Hey Alvie,

I´m an RPCV from Ghana on my way home via the rest of the world. I will be headed through Bolivia in a week or so and would love to see a PC site if you´re available. I see that you´re at the end of service so please let me know if a visit would be a nice break or too much to add to the mix.

Thanks and congrats.

Ira