Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Hey All! Been awhile since my last entry...I spent all last week in Tarata (my site for the next two years) and then this is our last week of training in Coch! Really busy this week wrapping things up (and of course a little partying for Halloween and then Swear In where we actually become volunteers!) but will give you an update with pics of my site when I get it.

Big thank you to Blue Barry and Lau-ster! I got the Christmas card yesterday....haha, just two months early, don't worry about it. Was a really nice surprise to see a UBS envelope...hahaha, and filled with trashy mags (and a climbing mag!) plus a card from Bazza card designs! (although...I have to say the animal card still tops them all) Hehe...and of course the coolest carabiner picture frame...who knew they even sold things like that...ok, hope everyone is having an awesome Halloween! We're all dressed up here at the training center for our last day of training here (Swear In tomorrow!!!!) Will post some pics later...Sarah, Lindsay and I look reaaaaally amazingly hot in our potatoes of Bolivia costumes. Hehe, everyone thought they were pretty creative and I definitely am grateful to my host mom for sewing them up for us, she's definitely a professional.

Alrighty, talk to y'all later! xoxo, alegria (hehe...my little host brother in Tarata that's 4 yrs old already knows my name as alegria!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm a bad person! i forgot to send you nuts and trail mix and clif bars...they will be on their way next week. post some potato pics!