Friday, July 27, 2007

Europe - Check! Mary's Wedding - Coming up!

Got back from a lovely week in Europe visiting Budapest, Vienna and Prague with Steph on Tuesday. Overall she cracked the whip on me to get out of bed and go visit places so we managed to see a lot of things and have some fun times. Only snafu was my mis-reading the train ticket so we showed up at the station in Budapest when the train was supposed to arrive in Vienna rather than leave Budapest...and for a second I thought she was going to kill me, but then I bought her some non-scuzzy water and she forgave me...just. like. that. Uploaded my pics to flickr and Steph will be putting hers on some other website...as in all other things I do...laziness prevailed and I got tired of taking pictures so Steph's photos are much more comprehensive...but here are mine anyways...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83263910@N00/sets/72157601035974059/

I'm heading off to upstate NY in a few hours for Mary's wedding! Crazy that the day is finally coming, getting ready for a fun-filled weekend :D Then Monday I do the deed at work...and then just two short weeks before heading back to Rochester for a bit then taking off! It's hard to imagine that in less than a month I will be in Bolivia!

1 comment:

Adam said...

You should learn how to rotate your photos. :-P