Sunday, July 15, 2007

Empty Room...and Eastern Europe!

Sold a bunch of my stuff this weekend...nightstand, dresser, bookshelf, TV...my room is feeling pretty empty but I think that's a good sign. That means I'm making progress! A day and a half of work this week and then off to Europe for a week with Stepharoni! Finally getting around to visiting Eastern Europe...Budapest, Vienna and Prague. Trying to practice my skills of packing lightly...and I am the proud new owner of a pair of pink Chacos (Mary and I are twins!) that I got for a bargain at EMS :-D Once I get back from Europe, only two days of work then I'm off to the middle of the woods in upstate NY for Mary's wedding weekend extravaganza! I'm pretty impressed with myself for keeping up on the PC paperwork that keeps coming my way. I've finally learned to not procrastinate when it comes to important things...don't want to make a bad impression that I'm a slacker even before I begin the job ya know...

Ok, I'll update on my vaca when I get back (not that anyone is prob reading this yet...ha!) :)

Oh yeah, and the countdown continues...less than a month until I leave Stamford/the NYC metro area and my job...and 34 days till I leave for staging! Eeeeek!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm reading already! haha. nice fat bunnies. =)

LL said...

i'm reading, too! will i see you before you leave>