Tuesday, September 18, 2007

¡Muchas Gracias a Mare Mare!

Quick entry before I run out of the internet cafe...will post more tomorrow in an entry when I can upload with my flash drive (supposedly the computers here are blocked...what kind of crap is that?) Anyways, I wanted to say thank you to Mary for her kind package letter that I got today! She knew all the most important things to get me updated on...dailybunny, Miss America pageant, and of course religious quote of the day to make the package religious articles! Haha...thanks for making me smile today my yayforbunnies and yayforfood bunny loving friend! I have heard rumors of other packages arriving soon so I´m keeping a lookout for them! Hope all is well in the US!

3 comments:

Mama Peanut said...

yayforfood!! i totally forgot about that one. i wonder if i still have the password for yayforbunnies...hmmmm that sounds like a good procrastination project :)
I'm glad it made it through customs!

Anonymous said...

i wish u were here for my bday...another pulse night perhaps, hmmmm? I'll have to break it to all those euro boys in skinny pants that you're in bolivia:P I miss you!

Anonymous said...

p.s., that anonymous post was from Pri Pri:)