Sunday, August 19, 2007

On my way!

Flight leaves for DC in 2 hrs for staging! In customary fashion prior to a trip I only got 3 hours of sleep because I was doing last minute packing (I know I'm going to forget something important...) I went nuts right before I went to sleep though because somehow all the words on this page got translated to Chinese and I couldn't figure out how to create a new post, etc because I couldn't read the links to click on them! Oh well. As promised here's my address in Bolivia for the next 3 months.

Rules of sending things: under 4 lbs, articles listed on the mailing slip should be magazines, candy or even better as other people have noted "religious articles" and the total value of these things should be $0...this is so they don't get opened up by the post office and I don't have to pay to pick up the pkg...

Address:
Joy Lee, PCT
Cuerpo de Paz
Casilla #1603
Cochabamba, Bolivia
South America

Umm...that's about all I have for now. I have one hour to scramble around doing things that I forgot to do but can't remember I should be doing. Adios!

No comments: