Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Muchas Gracias!

Just wanted to give a shout out for a couple of packages I received recently. First to Lisa for her Jelly Belly filled birthday package (it’s very difficult to get good jelly beans in Bolivia). And also to Yoko and Dan for the “religious articles”…which included holy water (REAL Starbucks coffee!) and Communion wafers (Chips Ahoy!) along with some really tasty looking Asian treats! Very much appreciated and will be fully enjoyed and in-joy-ed (I shall be consuming it all...you get the point). Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

2 comments:

kotodama said...

de nada! We made sure to follow your instructions, so I'm really glad to hear it arrived in one piece :)

Lisa said...

You're welcome! Glad it got there so early - my head hasn't been in the right place lately (did you get my email?).