Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bug Update

In other news, I think the recent cold spell (raining everyday in the past week) has slowed down the flies that have been zipping around my house. I’ve pretty much extinguished the population, killing around 20 flies with my special fly-killing piece of cardboard in the past two days. I’m not sure in the U.S. if flies bleed, but they sure do here. I’m still in the bad habit of going around stomping on bugs and leaving them lying around on the floor for a couple of days until I get around to sweeping them up as well.

2 comments:

sarita said...

alegria! i wanted you to know i was talking to my mom the other day and she said she really likes reading your blog (it´s linked on mine). hah! hope everything is well in tarata, still debating coming down for new year´s since the whole park thing seems to have fizzled. te cuida!

Mama Peanut said...

leave the dead bugs around as a warning to the others...not welcome!! :)